Have a French Pastry School account? Sign in
Decadent Chocolates, Truffles & Candies
Date: Aug 01 - Aug 03, 2017 (9:00 am - 2:00 pm)
Chef: Joel Reno , Pastry Chef Instructor
Course level: Enthusiast ♦
Take your love of chocolate to the next level with this three-day, hands-on class with Chef Joel Reno who will teach you the tricks of the trade to make delicious handcrafted chocolate candies. You will discover a wide range of fillings such as crunchy nut pastes and fragrant herbs and essences paired with a silky white chocolate, buttery milk chocolate and dark and decadent bittersweet chocolate. To top it off, the chef will show you designs to make these treats look like they came out of a premier chocolate boutique.
Recipes may include:
- White Chocolate Pistachio and Cinnamon Molded Candies
- Pear Liquor and Caramel Molded Candies
- Old School Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Ferraro Style Rochers Truffles
- Artisan Tahitian Vanilla Ganache Candies
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Truffles
- Earl Grey Tea Dipped Candies
- Dark Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts
- Tangy Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Ganache Truffles
All of your creations will be yours to take home to enjoy with your family, friends and colleagues.
This course is approved by the American Culinary Federation for 15 Continuing Education Hours (CEH's).